The YMCA of Greater Erie offers online registration for youth sports and youth swimming lessons. Please follow the directions below to access our Member Portal and register for your classes today.
Member Portal User Instructions
2. If you know your login and password, go to #5. Otherwise, click on “Retrieve Login”.
3. Enter your email address. This is the address we must have in the system before you are able to register online. If you have not given your address to the Welcome Center, you will not be able to use the online registration. Your address will not be given to anyone else and will be used for YMCA purposes only.
4. You will be emailed your user name and password.
5. Enter your login and password and select Submit.
6. Select Register for classes.
7. Click the drop down arrow to select the branch where you would like to take your class.
8. From here you may select the category and class for which you would like to register. Once you have found the class, click in the box to the far left of the line to put a check mark in it and select “Add to Cart”.
9. You may continue to add classes until all classes you would like are in your cart. Then, select View Cart.
10. Click the + to the left of each item to select the family member who will be participating in the class. Click in the box to put a check mark in it and select Check Out.
11. If you have a credit, you will see a “Credit” box. If you would like to use the credit, click on it. Then click on “Use Online Credit” and enter the amount of credit you would like to use in the Credit Amount box.
12. Click on Submit.
You will be asked for your credit card information. Our site is secured by PayPal, so all information is safe.