COUNTY YMCA BLUE DOLPHINS
A year-round, competitive swim team and sanctioned member of YMCA Swimming, the County YMCA Blue Dolphins (CYBD) encourages participation with the motto “Everybody Swims, Everybody Wins”.
- The CYBD has two seasons
- Practice length and frequency varies with each training level and those levels are based on ability and maturity
- Winter runs September through March
- Summer runs May through August
- There are short breaks between sessions in the Spring and late Summer
- In addition to the swimmer fee, a YMCA Membership is required.
- An optional USA Swimming membership is available for those interested
- Summer Pre-Team Program (additional fee)
- opportunity for those new to the sport of competitive swimming to experience what a practice with a swimming team is like and if the athlete wants to continue to participate
- chance for current swimmers to sharpen their skills and work on their form and stroke
- taught by CYBD Coaching Staff
- No YMCA Membership fee required
- If swimmer continues on to the Summer Season, the Summer Pre-Team Program fee is taken off their swimmer fee
For more information or to register please visit the CYBD Official Site by clicking here>>