Healthy zucchini noodles “zucchini pasta” are tossed with lemon garlic shrimp for an easy, family-favorite dinner recipe. It’s naturally gluten-free, low carb, and can easily be made Whole30 by replacing the white wine with chicken broth.
PREP TIME: 10 mins COOK TIME: 5 mins TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
COURSE: Main Meal CUISINE: American SERVINGS: 4 servings
CALORIES: 306.2 cal AUTHOR: Lisa Bryan
4 medium zucchini
1.5 lb approx 30 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves finely chopped
2 tbsp butter or ghee
1 lemon juice and zest
1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
1/4 cup chopped parsley
pinch of red pepper flakes salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash and cut the ends of the zucchini. Using a spiralizer, make the zucchini pasta. Then, set
2. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp in one flat layer and sprinkle
with salt and pepper. Cook for one minute without stirring, so the bottom side gets a little crispy.
3. Add the chopped garlic, then stir the shrimp for another minute or two to cook the other side.
Use a large spoon or tongs to remove the shrimp to a plate.
4. Add the butter, lemon juice and zest, red pepper flakes and white wine to the pan. Bring to a
simmer for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
5. Stir in the parsley, then add the zucchini pasta and toss for 30 seconds to warm it up. Add the
shrimp back to the pan and stir for another minute. Serve immediately.