Cue Frozen’s Olaf – it’s SUMMER!
The sounds of summer are back at the YMCA of Greater Erie.
It’s time to SUMMER – OUT – LOUD! Join today!
With indoor and outdoor pools and water features, a new AIR PILLOW, sprawling green spaces, and family fun that’s close to home, a summer Y membership is just what you need to soak up SUMMER.
Families join with zero enrollment fee and pay just $199 for the summer.
It’s time to SUMMER OUT LOUD! Join today!
How will you SUMMER OUT LOUD?
- Outdoor group classes like water fitness, Boot Camp and Pilates
- Outdoor youth sports clinics and leagues like volleyball, soccer, t-ball and flag football
- Outdoor swimming pools and water features at Camp Sherwin and Eastside locations
- Family camping and recreation at YMCA Camp Sherwin
- Coming in June! It’s Ironman Season! You’ll have a month to complete each leg of the Ironman Triathalon. Sign-Up in the Y’s Mobile App.
- On-Demand library of hundreds of workouts adaptable for indoors and out in Y360.
- Find more youth & family programs here.
Flexible Summer Membership Options
Our lives require flexibility and the Y is committed to ensuring our members have membership options that fit your busy schedule. Summer memberships are available for purchase May 15-June 15 and will be valid until Sept. 15, 2023. Join today!
Adult – $130
Young Adult- $125
Couple – $185
Sr. Adult – $110
Family – $199
Youth – $70
YMCA Camp Sherwin ONLY Summer Membership
Family – $150